Forum Deleted, request for restore

ddsib
Hi,

I just notice today that my scout forums were deleted,. After investigation I noticed that few days ago I have received the following mail on my contact.ddsib@gmail.com mail account.
Dear user,

 Your Nabble site "Ddsib forum" has been deleted.

 You can download a backup of this site from the link below.
Nabble will try to keep this backup available for a few months, but this is not guaranteed.
 If this content is important to you, save this copy as soon as possible.

http://n7.nabble.com/backups/site_36522_2115474634.zip

 Sincerely,
 The Nabble team

I've  also received removal warnings before but didn't get them since I'm no longer using this mail account.
I didn't succeed to log  into nabble using this mail account ,my account seems to be deleted as well.

I decided then to create a new nabble account (the one I'm using to post this message) and would like to restore the content of my deleted forum under this new account.

Is this possible ?
If not, could you please take necessary actions allowing me to log on again with my old account and restore the deleted forums?

Many thanks in adavnce for your support.

Regards

Serge