Forum-Blog conflict

tzitech
hi,

how could i embed a nabble forum and blog on the same page (with a javascript tabber)?

i tried but the blog appears in the area where the forum is supposed to appear. the forum becomes visible only when i delete the code for the embedded blog.

help please..

Re: Forum-Blog conflict

Hugo <Nabble>
Sorry, we don't have support for two embedded applications on the same page. You should consider two HTML pages in your website (maybe still use tabs to link them).

Re: Forum-Blog conflict

tzitech
Tnx 4 d reply Hugo. I will heed your advice.

Ritche