Formatting Questions

Re: Formatting Questions

Hugo <Nabble>
ok, so try the CSS code below:
div.action-link,
table.main,
div.forum-footer {
   font-weight:bold;
}
Please don't forget to remove the previous bold code before testing this code.

Re: Formatting Questions

Harvey
That is much better and almost perfect.

Good enough if that is the best we can do.

The links across the top are the only thing not bold that I would like bold... permalinks, refresh etc.

Can those be bold?

Re: Formatting Questions

Hugo <Nabble>
Try this:
#nabble-user-header,
div.action-link,
table.main,
div.forum-footer {
    font-weight:bold;
}

Re: Formatting Questions

Harvey
Now there is one more... the link in the upper left - "the forum."

Bold it?

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 9:56 PM, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Try this:
>
> #nabble-user-header,
> div.action-link,
> table.main,
> div.forum-footer {
>     font-weight:bold;
> }
>
> Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

Harvey Road: www.NYSkiBlog.com
The Forum: forum.NYSkiBlog.com
The Magazine: mag.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Formatting Questions

Hugo <Nabble>
Try this:
#nabble-user-header,
div.breadcrumbs,
div.action-link,
table.main,
div.forum-footer {
    font-weight:bold;
}

Re: Formatting Questions

Harvey
Possible to add pages like PEOPLE pages to that?

What I dont want in bold are the text when you are entering it, previewing it.

No pressure. I'm very happy with the way it looks now.

Re: Indent a paragraph

Hugo... I need to indent a paragraph - actually its a numbered list.

Is there a simple way to do this without creating a class?

How do I do it?

Re: Formatting Questions

Try this:
div.macro_app_people,
#nabble-user-header,
div.breadcrumbs,
div.action-link,
table.main,
div.forum-footer {
    font-weight:bold;
}

Re: Formatting Questions

Harvey
PERFECT.

Thank you.

Re: Indent a paragraph

You can try the text-indent property, for example:
    ...your text goes here...

Re: Indent a paragraph

Harvey
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
You can try the text-indent property, for example:
    ...your text goes here...
Having trouble making this work. It only seems to indent the first line?

Re: Indent a paragraph

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes, that property indents only the first line (I thought you wanted that). So what you really need is the padding-left property:
    ...your text goes here...
12