Forget my e-mail id of my forum

vijitron
Dear,
           i forget my login email id. how can i find that. please help me

Re: Forget my e-mail id of my forum

Graham Perrin
For a forgotten password: <http://n2.nabble.com/user/ForgotPassword.jtp>.

For a forgotten e-mail address: I'm not sure, but we could try this:

1. offer the URL of a message that you posted

2. from that message, I can reach your profile page then send you a message

3. I guess, the resulting message will be delivered to the Inbox of the address that is forgotten.

RE: Forget my e-mail id of my forum

vijitron

Yeah even I tried out. Still I was unable to find my id

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/Forget-my-e-mail-id-of-my-forum-tp2089175p2089230.html

RE: Forget my e-mail id of my forum

Graham Perrin
After you used the Nabble interface to send a message (to the profile for which you have forgotten the e-mail address), did nothing arrive in *any* of your (e-mail) Inboxes?