Force users to select a child forum to post

Force users to select a child forum to post

paulomogie.com
Members just click on that "New Topic" at the beginning of the forum without first clicking on a category first. Please how do I practically stop them from doing this. I read the article here but didn't show how to make only the parent forum read only. Please I need help. Thank you

Re: Force users to select a child forum to post

You should read the Administrator's Guide on my GregHelp forum:
http://greghelp.991552.n3.nabble.com/Administrator-s-Guide-f4012830.html

That explains not only which of the apps include the feature you request by default but also how you can implement it on any Nabble app you decide to use.

If anything still does not make sense post a question here and I will attempt to clarify the point.