Force posting to sub-topic

Felix Meschberger
Hi,

So now I have added my Apache Sling mailing lists [1], [2] to Nabble and added them to a shared parent Apache Sling [3]. I also have setup the mailing lists [1], [2] to allow for public viewing but require registered users for posting.

What I am missing is that I can configure the parent form [3] to force selection of a sub forum for posting. The help text [4] is not very helpful and does not get me what I want. The Jackrabbit form [5] is setup exactly how I would like to do it.

What's missing in my picture ?

Thanks for any help.

Regards
Felix

[1] http://n3.nabble.com/Sling-Dev-f73966.html
[2] http://n3.nabble.com/Sling-Users-f73968.html
[3] http://n3.nabble.com/Apache-Sling-f73963.html
[4] http://n4.nabble.com/Jackrabbit-f510166.html

Re: Force posting to sub-topic

Hugo <Nabble>
You should select the "Registered users can participate, but restricted topics" option in the "Options > User > Who can view & post?" screen. I've done that for you. I know this is not intuitive and we will improve the help text to explain this.

Re: Force posting to sub-topic

Felix Meschberger
Thanks alot !

Regards