Footer

.

Footer

.
how can I donnt dysplay inte footer a " Creat by..." ?

Re: Footer

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
We will soon have templates that will allow you to remove whatever you don't like.  But right now there is no way to remove this.

Re: Footer

nearmap_admin
Has there been any updates for this?

I think it's fair to keep "Powered by Nabble" but would prefer to remove the "Free Embeddable Forum" bit if possible.  Alternatively, do you offer a paid model? :)

Thanks!

Re: Footer

Hugo <Nabble>
Templates are still under development and they need some months to be available. But users won't be able to control footers from templates. We will create a paid model to disable them. This white-label option will be around $5/month. Would you pay for it?

Re: Footer

nearmap_admin
This post was updated on .
Hello Hugo,

you have intrigued me. Do you have a service level agreement for the paid option? I'd like to find out more.  In addition, will you be able to provide us with information re the current usage loading and your roadmap?

I like what you guys have done here, but I also have concerns re how much your servers can take. Pls email me at ivy dot clark at nearmap dot com :)

Cheers!

Re: Footer

Hugo <Nabble>
nearmap_amin wrote
Do you have a service level agreement for the paid option?
No, this is still under development.
nearmap_amin wrote
In addition, will you be able to provide us with information re the current usage loading and your roadmap?

I like what you guys have done here, but I also have concerns re how much your servers can take.
We are building a distributed architecture that will be able to handle a huge usage load. We are finishing the configuration of the new servers and they will be available soon. We have several plans for the future. What exactly would you like to know about our roadmap?

Re: Footer

nearmap_admin
Perhaps we can discuss this via email pls? Thanks Hugo :)
Ivy

Re: Footer

Ivy
Hi Hugo,

Did you get my email? I sent it on 23 Sept, not sure if you received it.

Cheers!

Re: Footer

Hugo <Nabble>
I need some time to reply to that email. I want to talk to other co-founders about it, and some of them are on vacation.

Re: Footer

ClaudeMobetta
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
Templates are still under development and they need some months to be available. But users won't be able to control footers from templates. We will create a paid model to disable them. This white-label option will be around $5/month. Would you pay for it?
I think it would be a Bargain

Claude

http://claudemobetta.com/lmb/loa2.html

Re: Footer

Planet Jackson
I think this is a great idea.  I would like to remove the "Free Embeddable Forum" footer as well.  I think it looks less professional.  I think it is fair to keep "powered by Nabble" at the bottom, or perhaps that could be removed as well as a additional option.  I also dislike that the help button displays so many options for regular users.  They should not see topics addressed to list owners or forum owners.  They should have a separate help section.
Site Administrator Image and video hosting by TinyPic