Font Question

Harvey
I've set my whole forum to use Trebuchet MS as the font. For some reason the email page defaults to another font (maybe Verdana?):

Not really a big deal but I'd like it to match. I'm sure I just need to add this:

font-family: Trebuchet MS, Times, Serif;

somewhere.

Like I said not a rush.

Re: Font Question

Hugo <Nabble>
Go to the "Options > Application > Change appearance" page and click on the "Font" button on the top. Set "Trebuchet MS" as the font (you may also change the title font) and save. Then remove the CSS code (use the CSS button on the same toolbar) that defines that font so that you don't have conflicting definitions.

Re: Font Question

Harvey
I have both set to Trebuchet in the new (very cool) Font feature. But I couldn't find the conflict in the CSS. Could you give me a clue as to where to look?

Re: Font Question

Hugo <Nabble>
Just search for "Trebuchet MS" in the CSS code and remove the lines. That should be enough.

Re: Font Question

Harvey
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
Just search for "Trebuchet MS" in the CSS code and remove the lines. That should be enough.
I'm trying to get the whole site into Trebuchet MS.

Here is the only place I see it:

}
.nabble h1,
.nabble h2,
.nabble .light-black {
 font-family: Trebuchet MS, Times, Serif;
        color: #062848;
}

The only other mention of font is here:

div.macro_app_people,
#nabble-user-header,
div.breadcrumbs,
div.action-link,
table.main,
div.forum-footer {
    font-weight:bold;
}

Re: Font Question

Harvey
I added that line here:

div.macro_app_people,
#nabble-user-header,
div.breadcrumbs,
div.action-link,
table.main,
div.forum-footer {
    font-family: Trebuchet MS, Times, Serif;
    font-weight:bold;
}

And that seemed to work.

Re: Font Question

Hugo <Nabble>
Your solution is good and you can leave it as it is. The problem is that that screen hasn't been templated yet, so some configurations in the change appearance page don't work correctly in that case. The right answer is CSS, like you just did.

Re: Font Question

Harvey

I noticed that that page does not have the NAML Link at the
bottom of the page.

So when all is done I can remove any mention of font from the css?

(via mobile)

On Sep 29, 2011 11:39 PM, "Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Your solution is good and you can leave it as it is. The problem is that that
> screen hasn't been templated yet, so some configurations in the change
> appearance page don't work correctly in that case. The right answer is CSS,
> like you just did.
>
> -----
> Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

Re: Font Question

Hugo <Nabble>
Harvey44 wrote
I noticed that that page does not have the NAML Link at the bottom of the page.
Yes, that page doesn't use NAML.
Harvey44 wrote
So when all is done I can remove any mention of font from the css?
Yes.