Flagged Messages: Last Post column: links refer to self (not to last posts)

Flagged Messages: Last Post column: links refer to self (not to last posts)

Graham Perrin

Re: Flagged Messages: Last Post column: links refer to self (not to last posts)

Graham Perrin
Cross reference

Bug: no starred items

/user/UserSpecialNodes.jtp?cmd=flagged presents pending items (not flagged items)

Graham Perrin
Graham Perrin wrote
At <http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserSpecialNodes.jtp?cmd=flagged>, all links in the Last Post column lead to
<http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserSpecialNodes.jtp?cmd=flagged>.

Not refererring to last posts, as expected.
Weird. That URL presents no flagged messages.

Results comprise six pending items from 2008.

I guess that flags should have been converted to stars, but there's the possibility that all flags/stars have been lost.

Re: /user/UserSpecialNodes.jtp?cmd=flagged presents pending items (not flagged items)

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for reporting this. The UserSpecialNodes.jtp page will be renamed to UserPendingNodes.jtp after the next release. Stars/flags are not related to this page anymore -- use http://n2.nabble.com/user/RootStarred.jtp instead.

flagged, pending, starred

Graham Perrin
Thanks for the explanation. It makes sense.

A question: might the presence of pending items have contributed to the apparent loss of all stars?

Re: flagged, pending, starred

Hugo <Nabble>
Graham Perrin wrote
A question: might the presence of pending items have contributed to the apparent loss of all stars?
No. You didn't lose your stars. If you go to the Nabble Support forum and click on your user name (upper right corner) you will see your stars in this forum. The problem is that your account doesn't show your stars in all places. We are investigating it.

Re: flagged, pending, starred

Graham Perrin
Thanks for reassurance. I'll treat this topic as resolved. Not expecting a fix for a feature (flags) that's deprecated.