Firefox Access Problems on 09SEP09?

JBWolverine
Several people have posted on our old message board (StockHouse) that they are having problems getting into Nabble (2) today.

Here are their posts.  (I use MSIE, so I can't help with the symptoms)

i'm able to access http://www.nabble.com/
but not with the n2 in the address???

I am also using Firefox as my browser and have not been able to establish a connection with n2.nabble.com in the past hour or so. Will keep trying.

I too am having problem with Firefox connecting to Nabble.  The message is waiting on Nabble, then the connection breaks or times out.

I was able to register and get into the new board yesterday using Firefox, but today I can't.

Thanks

--JB

Re: Firefox Access Problems on 09SEP09?

JBWolverine
Posted by a Firefox user:

The problem accessing n2.nabble.com using Firefox has apparently been resolved. It may have been just a server volume problem or perhaps a conspiracy. I will have to defer to disc on the latter thought.

Abduhl

Re: Firefox Access Problems on 09SEP09?

Hugo <Nabble>
We indeed had a problem this afternoon, but this has been fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience.