Finding macro to put Preview above Message on Post reply

Finding macro to put Preview above Message on Post reply

ronnieb
Hi I have created a new nabble fourm on http://tangoforum.verytangostore.com . So far I have worked with the NAML macros very well and am very impressed with the product. However I have a problem which I hope someone can help me with. On the Post reply page, the order is: Message TextBox In Reply To I am trying to REVERSE this order. Can someone please let me know which macro I change? I have tried to search for the correct macro but can't find it. many thanks!