Filter by Group

Spacedout
Hello,

I am trying to create a new group called Broadcasters that can be filtered but I'm struggling.  Basically, if you look at the top menu on a Nabble forum there are 3 options to select, Topics View - People - Options.  When I select people I then have an option to filter by group but the only options here are registered users, Admin or members.  I need to add a new group here or even have it on the top menu with Topics, People, Options.  I have created the new group but I do not know how to add this to the Filter By Group drop down menu.

Hope this makes sense and I hope you can help.

Many thanks

Karl

Re: Filter by Group

GregChapman
Hi.

Go to: Options > Users > Change permissions

Scroll down to "Show_group_members", change the setting from "Default" to "Modified" and add a mark in the "Broadcaster" column then, at the bottom of the screen, click the "Save changes" button.

Note that in sub-forums any permissions are inherited from the parent forum, so you can, for example, stop those in the "Anyone" or "Registered" groups from creating new topics or replying but allow broadcasters to do so.

Re: Filter by Group

Spacedout
Thank you so much Greg this was very helpful