File Size Limit?

MortiS-the-Lost
The Question came up on my forum last night and I can't seem to find the answer in your Help section

What is the maximum file size that can be uploaded to a forum via the 'Upload a file' option?
and has it ever changed?
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: File Size Limit?

GregChapman
A search for "file size" (with the quotes) appears to reveal that the maximum file upload is 5Mb, with a 1Mb limit for images.

Re: File Size Limit?

MortiS-the-Lost
thank you, I searched and only came up with a page on embedding