Feeds- how do you delete?

PPOV
When I set up my forum I called it PLATOWA before being told I couldn't use that name (it's incorporated). I changed the name of my forum to EDUCATION MATTERS, but the Feed button still refers to PLATOWA and links back to the forum. How do I delete/change the name on the Feed?

Re: Feeds- how do you delete?

Graham Perrin

Re: Feeds- how do you delete?

PPOV
So is there any way to get rid of the PLATOWA feed?

2009/4/29 Graham Perrin (via Nabble) <[hidden email]>
I see what you mean, both feeds
<http://n2.nabble.com/EDUCATION-MATTERS-ft2692708.xml> and
<http://n2.nabble.com/EDUCATION-MATTERS-f2692708.xml> are OK
(both refer to <http://n2.nabble.com/EDUCATION-MATTERS-f2692708.html>)
but <http://n2.nabble.com/atom/ForumFeeds.jtp?forum=2692708> reads PLATOWA.

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/Feeds--how-do-you-delete--tp2732891p2735297.html

Barb

Re: Feeds- how do you delete?

PPOV
Sorry to be a pest, Graham, but I really need to be able to delete the feed that is linked to my forum. I am getting pressured by the people who own the PLATOWA name. Please help me to get rid of it!

Re: Feeds- how do you delete?

PPOV
Can I just get rid of the Feeds icon at the bottom of the forum? Help, please!

Re: Feeds- how do you delete?

Graham Perrin
PPOV wrote
Sorry to be a pest, Graham…
Sorry, I don't work for Nabble. Just a user.