Feed address

Silvana
Ciao, what is the feed address of my forum? Thanks..
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Feed address

GregChapman
I just right-clicked over the "Feed" link at the bottom of your forum and selected "Copy Link Location" in my browser. (The option name varies slightly in different browsers). I paste it below:

http://la-chiave-nel-pozzo-il-forum.46542.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=feeds&node=1

Note that you can also select individual feeds for your various sub-forums.

Re: Feed address

Silvana
Ohhh!!! Thank you, Greg. I had not seen it..... Ciao