Feed URLs - permalinks

Harvey
I do thing the feed URLs should offer the permalink feature, if possible.

If you are forcing the embed, then others who want to feed your content are unable.

Also is it possible to add some basic styling to the feed?

Re: Feed URLs - permalinks

Pedro
Harvey44 wrote
I do thing the feed URLs should offer the permalink feature, if possible.
If you are forcing the embed, then others who want to feed your content are unable.
You are right, we have to think about it.
Harvey44 wrote
Also is it possible to add some basic styling to the feed?
What do you mean? "Feed" is only an address to a xml file, the person's reader that would stylize it.

Re: Feed URLs - permalinks

Harvey
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
Harvey44 wrote
I do thing the feed URLs should offer the permalink feature, if possible.
If you are forcing the embed, then others who want to feed your content are unable.
You are right, we have to think about it.
Thanks.

Harvey44 wrote
Also is it possible to add some basic styling to the feed?
What do you mean? "Feed" is only an address to a xml file, the person's reader that would stylize it.

You are right.

Re: Feed URLs - permalinks

Pedro
Harvey44 wrote
I do thing the feed URLs should offer the permalink feature, if possible.
If you are forcing the embed, then others who want to feed your content are unable.
This will be better in the next release.

Re: Feed URLs - permalinks

Harvey
Pedro - I noticed that PRIVATE POSTS are showing up in my feed. Can we eliminate that?

Re: Feed URLs - permalinks

Pedro
I'll investigate it.

Re: Feed URLs - permalinks

They are only appearing when you see your feed logged as admin. But it is fixed, and it will be working fine in the next release.

Re: Feed URLs - permalinks

Harvey
Pedro if only I am seeing them then that is fine. I didn't know.
HTTPS Please!