Feature request

Adendum
Hi, Still a Nabble Newbie so be gentle. Is it possible for an Admin to invite members to a forum? Or better still add them as members and assign a username and password for them?

Re: Feature request

Hugo <Nabble>
Unfortunately we don't have this solution. You can send a subscription invite to their email, but you can't register them automatically. They will have to register themselves later. This invite is under "Options > Users > Manage subscribers". We don't have this full solution because spammers will abuse it and bring tons of problems to Nabble.

Re: Feature request

Adendum
Understood. I'll use the subscription ivites as suggested. Many thanks. GREAT RESOURCE by the way. Loving to Nabble!!!