Feature request: Invite subscribers by user name

Feature request: Invite subscribers by user name

Todd_Power
Currently an administrator is able to invite users to subscribe to their forum by entering an email address. Would it be possible to modify this to invite users by their user name as well?

I would like to invite the members of my forum to subscribe to email notifications but can't access their email addresses because of Nabble privacy (which I totally understand).

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Todd

Re: Feature request: Invite subscribers by user name

Hugo <Nabble>
This makes sense and the next release will allow this. The next release will happen in the next hours.

Re: Feature request: Invite subscribers by user name

Todd_Power
Thank you!