Feature Request

CyberCerberus
It'd be cool if Nabble supported Gravatar avatars.

www.gravatar.com

This is especially useful since Nabble forums can be embedded into other sites, meaning the "parent" site could be gravatar-based and then the Nabble forum avatars would just magically match.

Thanks.

Re: Feature Request

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi CyberCerberus,

Thanks for the idea. We will research this topic and discuss it internally.
We might add it in the future.

Thanks,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Feature Request

Nalicter
What are some Gravatar-enabled sites? I didn't see a list. Are there some well-known ones?

Re: Feature Request

CyberCerberus
I don't know of a list of sites using Gravatar, but I do know that many, many blogs use them.  Apparently the company that made Wordpress owns Gravatar now, so Wordpress has Gravatar support built in.  Also, here's a page listing a bunch of plugins that enable Gravatar, which may give a sense of which TYPES of sites most commonly support Gravatars.

http://en.gravatar.com/site/implement