False message about a pending message...

False message about a pending message...

Wim Koornneef
Hello,

Today I got an email from Nabble about a message that is stated as pending while in fact the message is accepted (almost immidiatly after posting a few days ago) by the PantoolsNG forum.

Nabble > http://n4.nabble.com/Announcement-PTStitcherNG03b-td979067i60.html

Q) Can the moderator remove the false "pending message" tag from the posting?
Thanks in advance.

Best,
Wim

Re: False message about a pending message...

Wim Koornneef
There is another pending message in the same thread that is also accepted by the PanotoolsNG list...
http://n4.nabble.com/Announcement-PTStitcherNG03b-td979067i80.html

(this one is on page 5 at the bottom, the other one id on page 4 of the thread)

I hope the pending message of this message can also be cleared.

Best,

Wim

Re: False message about a pending message...

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Wim, do you have these messages in your mail inbox?
We are trying to understand what is going on and those messages would help us a lot. Basically, we are interested in the raw mail (message and headers) of those pending posts. Please check your inbox and trash folder to see if you can find them. If they are available, please copy the raw mail data and send it to me: h u g o [at] n a b b l e [dot] c o m. Thanks in advance.