Fail to

michal2
Hi.
I keep getting this message after i posted a message:

Your recent message "How to monitor queue size of a thread pool" has not ye= t been accepted by the mailing list and is still in the pending status.

I did everything that was mentioned to do, i am subscribed to the mailing list.

what should i do? all my posts are declined.

Thanks, Michal

Re: Fail to

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post a link to your account because you were not logged in when you wrote your message in this support forum. So I can't investigate.