Facebook (sharer)

☪Not_A_Admin
well thier is a simple facebook tool out thier which shares any page, it has been on vbulletin and phpbb and some other forums, it would be great if nabble had it implemented it,
all it is a small javasript script.

click here to check it out not sure if its the correct one

Re: Facebook (sharer)

ClaudeMobetta
I hope Nabble dosen't touch Facebook - sooner or later it will get ya.

I believe there is too much security issues with Facebook. I have seen many on the internet say as much. In the last month I have received emails from friends saying in effect “I open email from a friend with a link to Facebook and it wiped out a lot of files - bad email was not from a friend but through Facebook someway”

Claude

Re: Facebook (sharer)

Blogger Aktif
Sure... I'm also looking for this feature..

Facebook sharer make forum spread fast to the net.

AND also facebook like button for threads.
BloggerAktif Administrator:
Pengumuman: Kami sudahpun tukar domain secara rasmi rasmi dari blog-gempaq.blogspot ke BloggerAktif.com. Harap maklum.....