FROM SITE TO FORUM BUT CANT RETURN TO SITE

FROM SITE TO FORUM BUT CANT RETURN TO SITE

lamarina
when visiting forum and when I wish to return to the website I am not able?

Re: FROM SITE TO FORUM BUT CANT RETURN TO SITE

Peter <Nabble>
I'm sorry, can you explain a little better?
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: return back to site from forum

lamarina
Hi Sorry for not explaining more in detail - when people visit website and wish to visit forum they click the link to take them to the forum  - but when they have finished in the forum and wish to return to the website - there is not button (link) to return back to site - unless they press the back button a couple of times so that they can return - can I add button stating return back to the website hope this makes sense thanks for your speedy reply

Would you mind sending a link to your site/forum?
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: return back to site from forum

lamarina

Re: return back to site from forum

GregChapman
You shouldn't be linking to your forum your should embed it.

Create an additional forum page on your site and insert the embedding code there. Find the code needed by logging into your forum using your Admin username and then follow the links OPTIONS > EMBEDDING OPTIONS.

You can then further customise the appearance of the forum using the options under OPTIONS > APPLICATION > CHANGE APPEARANCE so that it appears fully integrated with your site. See an example at:
http://www.seahawk17.plus.com/forum.htm

Re: return back to site from forum

lamarina
Cheers Greg that sorted that out A BIG THANK YOU for your reply

Re: return back to site from forum

mywaytoo
I'm not sure if you are embedding correctly... I've got a Homestead website too...
Did you use the HTML icon in the 3rd menu (Text, Image, Photogallery, Media File, HTML...) and paste the Nabble coding into that box?

Look at my website's Forum page.
Anne

Re: return back to site from forum

lamarina
Hi many thanks for your reply think it is now sorted

http://lamarina.homestead.com/Forum.html

still under construction -