FIRST LOA REGISTERED MEMBER

ClaudeMobetta
Hi -

Can you tell me with certainty who the

 FIRST LOA REGISTERED MEMBER WAS?

REGISTERED THAT IS ---

Not including me...

http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

Thanks fer any - Claude

Re: FIRST LOA REGISTERED MEMBER

ClaudeMobetta
Cool -
Thanks .... Pedro
Would it be a big chore to send me - Maybe by email ? -
The 90 some Registered LOA Members I have and the dates they Registered... ???
Then I will keep it up from there -
If it's a lot of problem - thanks anyway...

How ya doin on the Nabble members sites BACK UP????

System is sur runnin smoth these dazes..... keeep up the good work guys...

Claude
claudemobetta@aol.com

Re: FIRST LOA REGISTERED MEMBER

Pedro
Hi,
I've sent to you an email with the subject "User". It's a table with the name and the registered date.

Re: FIRST LOA REGISTERED MEMBER

ClaudeMobetta
Pedro -
God Bless you amigo -
I was just starting to try to put it all together manually -
Am sur yur list is mobetta correct.....
Thanks a Million

I will keep a accurate track from now on....

Claude