FAO Israel

zero777
This post was updated on .
Hey,
Could you please check our forum to see if we are eligible to be moved to the main server.

If not, could you please give us some time to make other arrangements. But we would love to stay with nabble and we would be happy to subscribe.

(I tried to message you, but it bounced back)

Thx.
David.

RE: FAO Israel

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Hello,
We are dealing with spammers and removing abandoned sites which are occupying too much disk space and is causing "server over capacity" issues.
We can keep your site but like I said we need funds to keep our servers unfortunatelly it has a cost. Please let us know if you still have questions or concerns.

Regards,
Israel

________________________________
Could you please check our forum to see if we are eligible to be moved to the main server.

http://sinsandtwisters.174767.n8.nabble.com/

If not, could you please give us some time to make other arrangements. But we would love to stay with nabble and we would be happy to subscribe.

Thx.
David.

http://support.nabble.com/FAO-Israel-tp7606370.html
To start a new topic under Nabble Support, email ml+s1n5621697h66@n2.nabble.com
NAML<http://support.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21workgroup%3Aworkgroup.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

RE: FAO Israel

zero777
This post was updated on .
OK, thanks for the reply.