Extra page - NAML

GD

Extra page - NAML

GD

Hi, I would like to ask if it is possible to create an extra blank html page with NAML. I want to create a "rule
page" that I can link to through the top_bar. I understand the language of HTML and CSS, But do not really
understand how to do this through the NAML. If I create a new macro, name it "extra page". And then write
like this:

Rules:
§ 1
§ 2
§ 3
(more. ..)
</ div>

Where do i find the URL? or do i have to add something more then that?

Re: Extra page - NAML

Pedro
You can use an pinned topic to describe the rules or a subforum.
My test forum.
GD

Re: Extra page - NAML

GD
Yes. But i want to make emty html pages for more then just rules.

Re: Extra page - NAML

GregChapman
It would probably be easiest to embed your forum in a site and create the additional pages there.
GD

Re: Extra page - NAML

GD
Yha i know. But thats not it. I wanna know if its posseble to to this or not. Nothing more.