Export to standard XML format

Posted by Hugo <Nabble> Hugo <Nabble>
Nabble now allows you to export you forum, blog, gallery, topics and messages to the standard XML format:
http://n2.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=54

You can use such files for several different purposes. For example, these files can be used for:
 - personal backups (although Nabble already has daily backups for all free applications in our website);
 - import into other systems: you may have to write a parser in this case, but you will have a very flexible mechanism to reuse the data from your forum.

We care a lot about you and your forum. If you are the application owner/creator, you should be able to download such files from any website.