Excessive white space below embedded forum

Excessive white space below embedded forum

Simon Bayly
Just setting up a new site, embedding Nabble forum generates a lot of white space before the page footer, no problems with my other pages, so assuming this is a Nabble issue?

See: http://perfcresres.weebly.com/talkingshop.html
(it's a private forum so only members can login, but the issue is still here with the Nabble login page loaded)

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Thanks,
Simon

Re: Excessive white space below embedded forum

Hugo <Nabble>
Embedded forums have a minimum height of 700 px. Since your forum is empty, it uses less than that. When your forum starts to grow, this problem will go away. We will check if we can make this configurable instead of forcing a fixed value.

Re: Excessive white space below embedded forum

Simon Bayly
Thanks  - making this configurable would be welcome.

S.

Re: Excessive white space below embedded forum

KitWardell
Stick the forum in a <div> and give the <div> a nice background image in your CSS,
and fix its height by any of a number of means.
-
That way, the "immature" forum will not appear amateurish in the context of your site
while it grows.

Kit