Error when trying to pay to remove ads..

Error when trying to pay to remove ads..

Ruralinfo.net
When I click to remove ads, I get to the amazon payment options, but when I click on any one of them gives me the screenshot below:

Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Error when trying to pay to remove ads..

Peter <Nabble>
Try to clear your browse cache and cookies please.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Error when trying to pay to remove ads..

Ruralinfo.net
I cleared them and now I get this :

Nothing?  I would love to pay someone some money but it wont let me??

If you are logged in amazon payments, please, log out and login again. This should fix it.

Not logged in at all.  I never use Amazon payments, so that is not the problem.  Just cleared cache, cookies again, and still getting the same problem as in the screenshot above...
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Error when trying to pay to remove ads..

Peter <Nabble>
Which browser do you use?
Do you have cookies enabled?
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.