Error when trying to access ActiveMQ User Forum

Error when trying to access ActiveMQ User Forum

MarkusSchaber
Hi,

When I want to access the ActiveMQ users fourm (linked at http://activemq.apache.org/discussion-forums.html pointing to http://old.nabble.com/ActiveMQ---User-f2356.html, I get the following error message:

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://old.nabble.com/ActiveMQ---User-f2356.html

The following error was encountered:

    * Unable to forward this request at this time.

This request could not be forwarded to the origin server or to any parent caches. The most likely cause for this error is that:

    * The cache administrator does not allow this cache to make direct connections to origin servers, and
    * All configured parent caches are currently unreachable.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.
Generated Mon, 23 Aug 2010 12:14:33 GMT by telerig.nabble.com (squid)

Any way to fix this problem?

Re: Error when trying to access ActiveMQ User Forum

John Boncek
Similar for the GTK forum, at link http://old.nabble.com/Gtk%2B-f1329r3.html:

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://old.nabble.com/Some-questions-regarding-_gdk_window_impl_new()-(csw,-win32,-patch)-td29498978r3.html

The following error was encountered:

    * Unable to forward this request at this time.

This request could not be forwarded to the origin server or to any parent caches. The most likely cause for this error is that:

    * The cache administrator does not allow this cache to make direct connections to origin servers, and
    * All configured parent caches are currently unreachable.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.
Generated Mon, 23 Aug 2010 20:42:26 GMT by telerig.nabble.com (squid)

Sincerely,
John Boncek

Re: Error when trying to access ActiveMQ User Forum

MarkusSchaber
It seems to work again.

Re: Error when trying to access ActiveMQ User Forum

John Boncek
My case is working now, too.  Thanks.

John Boncek

Re: Error when trying to access ActiveMQ User Forum

Hugo <Nabble>
Sorry for the inconvenience. The old server is unstable and you should let us know if you want those forums migrated to the new system.

Re: Error when trying to access ActiveMQ User Forum

MarkusSchaber
Hi,

I'm just an ActiveMQ user, and not in the position to request migration of forums. Should I try to contact the ActiveMQ admins / maintianers?

Re: Error when trying to access ActiveMQ User Forum

Hugo <Nabble>
No, we will migrate all forums out of the old Nabble soon. So I will put the ActiveMQ forum archive on the migration queue for you.

Re: Error when trying to access ActiveMQ User Forum

Marc Luce
Can we access the ActiveMQ Users Forum in the meantime?  Any ETA when it will be available?

Re: Error when trying to access ActiveMQ User Forum

Hugo <Nabble>
The old server is back, but the ActiveMQ forum was migrated to the new system last week. So please update your links to:
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/