Error on people page

Harvey
Anyone else getting this?

Re: Error on people page

Harvey
This is not happening on my site now, if you fixed it Franklin, thank you.

Re: Error on people page

Harvey
This issue is back:

Is seems that in the process of being fixed I lost many of my customizations.  I spent much of yesterday re-doing them.

I'd like to get these issues fixed without creating other difficulties.

Re: Error on people page

Harvey
Gone yesterday, back today.

Also seems like some users were deleted from the members group.

Re: Error on people page

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
I found the problem.  The fix should be released soon.

Re: Error on people page

Franklin <Nabble>
fixed

Re: Error on people page

Harvey
Thank you.

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 1:26 AM, Franklin <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
fixed

http://support.nabble.com/Error-on-people-page-tp7598342p7598369.html
To unsubscribe from Error on people page, click here.
NAML

Re: Error on people page

Harvey
Some of my customizations have returned, I will look for others.

So it does seem like the two issues may have been related.
HTTPS Please!