Error on Support - Error message showing. (fixed) Thank You!

Error on Support - Error message showing. (fixed) Thank You!

xSteveuk
This post was updated on .
Hi,
When I login to support here - And on my board
There is an error showing - it shows the following error..

Line: 4485
Char:3
Error: Could not get the display property. Invalid argument.
Code: 0

Im using Internet Explorer 7

Steve :)

Re: Error on Support - Error message showing.

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for reporting this, Steve!
We have fixed the problem and it will be available in the next release, which should happen in the next 24 hours.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Error on Support - Error message showing.

xSteveuk
Thank You Hugo
Yes all seems OK now - Thanks again for prompt update and fix!
Steve