Error message

KS (Fester)
This post was updated on .
Morning Will!  On our Guiding Light board, we are getting an error message in the "Rew's Bad Moon Rising" thread.  It is in page 6.  Can this be fixed, or should we start a new thread?  Okay- I tried to start a new thread and ended up getting 3 Bad Moons Risings and 2 Rew's Tunes.  They all have the error message.  How can I get them off of there? The only one that is correct and working is the Bad Moon Rising - part 2, that MLM started.
 Also, how's it going on the individual "post count" option? Thanks!
Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Error message

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Yes, this is a serious error. We will fix it soon.

Re: Error message

Will <Nabble>
This has been fixed. You can delete some of the duplicate posts you created while having that error. Sorry for the inconvenience. It was due to a recent feature release and we will be monitoring the situation closely.

Re: Error message

KS (Fester)
Will <Nabble> wrote
This has been fixed. You can delete some of the duplicate posts you created while having that error. Sorry for the inconvenience. It was due to a recent feature release and we will be monitoring the situation closely.
As always....Thank You!
Photobucket Photobucket