Error in the forum, after entering the java code

Error in the forum, after entering the java code

straznik_forum

Error in the forum, after entering the java code

Hello,
on the forum I added the java code - falling snow (in the forum description).

<script src="//helperblogger.ucoz.com/code/snow-effect1.js"></script>

Unfortunately, this code causes some conflict, an error.

The problem, error is that I can not remove it myself, throw away this code. After adding this code, the "options" tab does not work, and the login option (in the upper right corner) has disappeared.

Please, please delete this java code.

Regards

Adres forum: http://forum-w-trakcie-remontu.46349.x6.nabble.com/

PS. The java code is in the forum description:

Re: Error in the forum, after entering the java code

haozwang<Nabble>
okay the description is deleted. the update right corner access is back. to experiment with this, now that you know this might mess up the forum, remember the URL short cuts, just hack the URL to gain access to edit the description :)

Re: Error in the forum, after entering the java code

straznik_forum
Thank you for help, now it's ok :)

 How to deal with such a problem yourself in the future?

For example, how can find such Java code and delete it? I tried to do this in the "Edit this page" tab, but I could not find the java code...

Re: Error in the forum, after entering the java code

haozwang<Nabble>
“Edit this page” is the NAML
The forum name and description is considered a root node (node 1)where the other posts are children of the node

To handle the future cases, hack the URL that you are editing “node 1”

Do you follow?