Error in Photo Forum

James Fetter
I am having difficulty accessing my Photo Forum. I am getting an error message: "Nabble.com is not responding due to a long-running script." Help please.

Re: Error in Photo Forum

Sonia

RE: Error in Photo Forum

James Fetter

Sonia,

                I tried looking here and it just doesn’t seem to explain in detail what I need to do. Any suggestions?

Jim

RE: Error in Photo Forum

Sonia
I just wanted to say, I have the same problem.  Nabble will see that more forums have same problem.

Sorry for my English

RE: Error in Photo Forum

James Fetter

Sonia – Your art more than makes up for any English problems of which I detect none. Thanks for your help. Jim

I just wanted to say, I have the same problem.  Nabble will see that more forums have same problem.

Sorry for my English  Image removed by sender.

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Error-in-Photo-Forum-tp6855820p6855983.html

To unsubscribe from Error in Photo Forum, click here.

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Error-in-Photo-Forum-tp6855820p6855983.html
To unsubscribe from Error in Photo Forum, click here.

Re: Error in Photo Forum

Peter <Nabble>
We fixed that already. Sorry for the trouble.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

RE: Error in Photo Forum

James Fetter

Thank you.

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Error-in-Photo-Forum-tp6855820p6859089.html

To unsubscribe from Error in Photo Forum, click here.

Re: Error in Photo Forum

Sonia
Peter <Nabble> wrote
We fixed that already. Sorry for the trouble.
 Thank you