Error in Nabble editor. Very important!!! Help me, please, please..

Error in Nabble editor. Very important!!! Help me, please, please..

Silvana
I have not changed anything for months, and now comes this warning if I open the editor of Nabble..

I saw that some of the settings that I had put it, have changed. For example, my smiley disappeared and returned the default ones. I have not looked to see if another has changed. I hope not to have to redo all my work. If I click on "Customized macros", the result is: "None."

I am very worried, please help me. thanks

I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Error in Nabble editor. Very important!!! Help me, please, please..

Pedro
Please, read this: http://support.nabble.com/Problems-with-Nabble-tp7589708p7589713.html , let me know if you can fix your site.

Re: Error in Nabble editor. Very important!!! Help me, please, please..

Silvana
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Error in Nabble editor. Very important!!! Help me, please, please..

Silvana
I have tried to better understand the topic that you told me to follow, with the help of another person. Tell me if I understand correctly, please. You have removed the "Starred Nodes" override and, for this reason, the changes I had made have disappeared, is it? But I seem to have gone all the changes I had made. What should I do now? If I click on "Go to Naml Editor", a window pops up where I have to enter my data.

 After doing this, I can change, again, the macro? I apologize, but I would not make mistakes. I wait for your confirmation. Thank you ..
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Error in Nabble editor. Very important!!! Help me, please, please..

Silvana
This post was updated on .
More precisely, I would like to know: what do I do when I arrive at this point?

I have to save the changes I had made before, one by one? Or do I have to correct something? If it is so , how do I know what the errors are , and what I have to correct ? Or, should I remove all the entries and redo my changes? But , if I delete the items , what happens? The macro returns to the default settings , or do I have to recreate them? I would not be able to do this . I 'm trying to figure out by myself , really, but it's too difficult for me. Can you tell me what I have to do, step by step, please?  Thanks
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Error in Nabble editor. Very important!!! Help me, please, please..

NiTEMARE
Hi there Silvana,

I would love to help you. Can you please post your Forum link here.
Thanks!

- Timmie
The trick to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources - Albert Einstein.

Re: Error in Nabble editor. Very important!!! Help me, please, please..

Silvana
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Timmie! This is my forum..
http://la-chiave-nel-pozzo-il-forum.46542.x6.nabble.com/
Now I go out of my home. If you'll need me, I'll connect later. Ciao
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Error in Nabble editor. Very important!!! Help me, please, please..

Pedro
You didn't lose all your changes. You just have to fix where the starred_nodes called.
I've taken a look on your code, see if it is workin now.

Re: Error in Nabble editor. Very important!!! Help me, please, please..

Silvana
Yes, it is working now. Thank you very much, Pedro. How do I find the parts of code that I have to fix? There is a method?
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Error in Nabble editor. Very important!!! Help me, please, please..

Pedro
You only have to read the erro message and go to your Naml editor.
See here what you've posted, for example: http://support.nabble.com/Error-in-Nabble-editor-Very-important-Help-me-please-please-tp7589811.html
"No macro found..." , "starred_nodes:1", that means that there is an erro at your starred_nodes  file at line 1. In this case, since we have deleted the starred_node macro, there is no way to use an override on it.

Re: Error in Nabble editor. Very important!!! Help me, please, please..

Silvana
This means that there is nothing else I need to do?

I can't tell yet. A macro's bug comes out when your app uses that macro. For example, if there is something wrong at user profile page, the error will only shows up when someone goes to that page.

Re: Error in Nabble editor. Very important!!! Help me, please, please..

Silvana
Ok, Pedro, do not be nervous. Some things that are easy for you, are not for us.
I will try to understand. Thanks for your help ..
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Error in Nabble editor. Very important!!! Help me, please, please..

Pedro
Sorry if I sounds like nervous. Sometimes I have to write quickly and very clear, no time for being friendly or make something misunderstood.
But I can assure that I'm very calm and peaceful in my job