Error 500..

NS

Error 500..

NS
This post was updated on .
NS

Re: Oops... An error has occurred - 'Error 500' - Users unable to register and post

NS
This post was updated on .

Re: Oops... An error has occurred - 'Error 500' - Users unable to register and post

haozwang<Nabble>
Administrator
okay, I'll let franklin know

Re: Oops... An error has occurred - 'Error 500' - Users unable to register and post

haozwang<Nabble>
is your "start_registration_page" customized via naml(overided macro)? try with a default setting and see if it works...
NS

Re: Oops... An error has occurred - 'Error 500' - Users unable to register and post

NS
This post was updated on .

Re: Oops... An error has occurred - 'Error 500' - Users unable to register and post

haozwang<Nabble>
Administrator
Recaptcha requires checking from our servers but the site did not match IP of any nabble servers...
NS

Re: Oops... An error has occurred - 'Error 500' - Users unable to register and post

NS
This post was updated on .

Re: Oops... An error has occurred - 'Error 500' - Users unable to register and post

haozwang<Nabble>
Administrator
Let me test this out, then I’ll let Franklin know
NS

Re: Oops... An error has occurred - 'Error 500' - Users unable to register and post

NS
This post was updated on .

Re: Oops... An error has occurred - 'Error 500' - Users unable to register and post

haozwang<Nabble>
Administrator
you sure you have your CNAME in your DNS registry pointed at the correct nabble server?
NS

Re: Oops... An error has occurred - 'Error 500' - Users unable to register and post

NS
This post was updated on .

Re: Oops... An error has occurred - 'Error 500' - Users unable to register and post

haozwang<Nabble>
Administrator
whats the nabble server its pointing at? do you remember the site number?
NS

Re: Oops... An error has occurred - 'Error 500' - Users unable to register and post

NS
This post was updated on .

Re: Oops... An error has occurred - 'Error 500' - Users unable to register and post

haozwang<Nabble>
Administrator
it should point at just n8.nabble.com for the canonical name...
http://naijastore-net.946.n8.nabble.com