Error 500 on reply

LordOfBikes
Hi,

we got a message from a forum user, that he can't reply to a post in our forum.
It's not the first post of the user and my test as administrator resulted in an error 500 too.

The post in question is https://forum.librecad.org/Little-house-tutorial-this-is-the-old-one-just-moved-here-td5708464.html

Reading though the error messages, my assumption is, that it is caused by an apostrophe in the link text for the ZIP file link. Because the error message says that the error is near the text following the apostrophe.

Is there anything we can do?
Or is there possibly something wrong with database query escaping?

Greetings

Armin

Re: Error 500 on reply

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Can you please ask him to take a print from the screen so that we can check the error?