Error 410

chateaurew
I was trying to respond to an email via Nabble to a specific thread and this Error 410 came up and said that the thread had been deleted? No one on the board with that power has done it. Could you give me a reason why this would happen?

The name of the thread was "Kim Zimmer "Reva" says goodbye to Guiding Light.

Thanks.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Re: Error 410

Hugo <Nabble>
By looking at the subject of the thread, I believe that Kim deleted his/her account. In this case, all posts from this author have been deleted from the system.

Re: Error 410

Graham Perrin
chateaurew wrote
Error 410 came up and said that the thread had been deleted? No one on the board with that power has done it.
<http://n2.nabble.com/Kim-Zimmer-Reva-Says-Goodbye-To-Guiding-Light-td3506924.html> confirms that the thread is deleted.

A Google search of Nabble suggests that the post was by Zaudy. Has Zaudy advised on the deletion?

Re: Error 410

Graham Perrin
Messages crossed paths. Maybe I'm misinterpreting the result from Google.