Error 404 Node Not Found / Can't send emails

1j1

Error 404 Node Not Found / Can't send emails

1j1
This post was updated on .
Why when after I delete a topic it brings me to that page with "Node Not Found - Please contact Nabble Support if you need help." ?  The topic gets deleted successfully, but I'd like that after it's deleted, the page is the forum where that topic was, not some white error page.

Re: Error 404 Node Not Found

Pedro
Do you mean Options -> Delete topic?
Please, tell me a sub forum at your site where I can make some test posts.
My test forum.
1j1

Re: Error 404 Node Not Found

1j1
Yes, Options > Delete this topic - after clicking on it, it waits few seconds & then that white "Error 404 Node Not Found" page appears.  Happens at any subforum - you can try creating & deleting a topic on http://lake-hoohaw-boards.2328210.n4.nabble.com/PB-amp-J-Otter-f28.html for example.

Also, when a user registers an account - after filling in the fields & clicking on Register Now - it also waits & brings to some error like "Page not found. Connection closed by remote server" if I remember right.  The account gets registered & activation email gets sent successfully though.

Re: Error 404 Node Not Found

Pedro
I've registered a new user, create a post and deleted it. No errors at all.
Please, try again.
My test forum.
1j1

Re: Error 404 Node Not Found

1j1
It still gives me same errors when I delete a topic.   Tried via different browser & from a different account - same result.

Re: Error 404 Node Not Found

alhawiti
1j1

Re: Error 404 Node Not Found

1j1
Another issue I just found - something's wrong with sending the emails.  It's like going to user's profile,  clicking on "Send Email to [username]", filing in the fields, clicking on Send it  & then for me it just shows an error page of "Connection is closed by a remote server" - I tried sending email to my other account & I get that error.  I checked the mail of that account & there's nothing in Inbox or Spam.
Also a user said he sent me email from the link in my profile but I got nothing in my Inbox or Spam.

Re: Error 404 Node Not Found

Pedro
I've sent you a message on your forum. It seems to be working.
My test forum.
1j1

Re: Error 404 Node Not Found

1j1
I did receive your message, but apparently the problem still exists somehow.  I tried sending message to my account from my friend's account & I got it in my inbox. But when I sent message from my account to his - there was nothing in his inbox.  I also sent message to my Admin account from my different account, but got nothing too.