Enable Invite Subscribers for My Forum

SoaringGirl
Hi there:

My forum is for a Q&A/sharing group for an online course teaching people to channel.

http://conscious-channeling-2017-with-ailia-mira.2370512.n4.nabble.com/

This is a great option! Thank you!

Re: Enable Invite Subscribers for My Forum

Hugo <Nabble>
done

Re: Enable Invite Subscribers for My Forum

SoaringGirl
Where does the option to do this show up? I appreciate you enabling this, but how do I use it? / Where do I find it?

I saw elsewhere that it is to show up under: Application>Extras and Add Ons>Email List and Notifications...

But it is not there. Does it take some time to show up?
Thank you!

Re: Enable Invite Subscribers for My Forum

Hugo <Nabble>
Click on "Applications > Users > Manage subscribers". There is an "Invite Subscribers" tab.