Embeded forum does not seem to load

CART Web Monitor
Hi all,

I have a nabble forum here http://www.coleshillhouse.com/coleshill-house-forum.php which loads everytime.

I have now added the same code here http://www.auxiliaryunits.co.uk/coleshill-house-forum.php but the forum does not seem to load. It only seems to work if you keep refreshing the page.

Anyone know why this is please?
KBO
Kind Regards,
Tom Sykes - CART HQ

Re: Embeded forum does not seem to load

CART Web Monitor
Can anyone help me please?

Do Nabble even read these posts?
KBO
Kind Regards,
Tom Sykes - CART HQ

Re: Embeded forum does not seem to load

Please go to that page and force a refresh from your browser (press F5). It may be a caching problem. I tried this and it worked for me.

Re: Embeded forum does not seem to load

CART Web Monitor
Tried that but it seems to struggle in all browsers unless you hit F5 every time you go to the page. Very annoying for our members.
KBO
Kind Regards,
Tom Sykes - CART HQ

Re: Embeded forum does not seem to load

Hugo <Nabble>
I know it is annoying. I believe you have some javascript code on that page that prevents the Nabble forum from loading. Is it possible for you to spend some time on that page, removing each piece of javascript and trying to understand which piece conflicts with Nabble?