Embedding problems

Caspur
I started this google website today and was trying to add a forum to it. I keep getting what I call and error message after I copy and paste the embedding code to my web page and hit update. This window pops up with this message. [Your HTML either contains unsafe tags (iframe, embed, styles, script) or extra attributes. They will be removed when the page is viewed.]

I don't know what to do
When you do go to the page it just make you redirect to here.

Please help

Re: Embedding problems

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Google sites is very controlled and doesn't allow third-party javascript code, that's why you see the error. Sorry there is nothing we can do. You can ask Google sites why they don't allow this. To much safety means less freedom.

Re: Embedding problems

a_priori
Caspur wrote
I started this google website today and was trying to add a forum to it. I keep getting what I call and error message after I copy and paste the embedding code to my web page and hit update. This window pops up with this message. [Your HTML either contains unsafe tags (iframe, embed, styles, script) or extra attributes. They will be removed when the page is viewed.]

I don't know what to do
When you do go to the page it just make you redirect to here.

Please help
Please ask google to support iframe, embed, styles, javascript for google sites. People like me with google pages that will be eventual transitioned to google sites will have no choice but to change hosts unless google begins to allow embedding and javascript on their google sites. It's a shame that they are removing these features for those of us that have been beta testing their service for them.