Embedding problems

Marty-2
I am just beginning a web site design and am pretty green at this. I have read through some other posts first, but can't seem to find an answer for this issue. When I paste the code into my HTML editor and preview the page; It appears like the name of the forum flashes on the screen briefly then disappears. Here is the code

This is a link to the page to see what it is doing.
http://nampaswtech.yolasite.com

Any help is greatly appreciated
Thank You

Re: Embedding problems

Hugo <Nabble>
Your embedding code seems to be wrong. The image below shows an error in your HTML:

Please replace the snippet with the correct version and try again.

Re: Embedding problems

Marty-2
Thanks...
You are the MAN!