Embedding of Forum not working on Google

Embedding of Forum not working on Google

Shakti1985
I recently changed my web address from http://smilingassassin.weebly.com to http://qbcontentchampion.weebly.com...However when I search Error 3371: "Could not initialize license properties" on google, it goes to the previous address....

Please help as it is decreasing traffic on my website...

Thanks
If your issue is still unresolved, fill our form and we will answer you back.

Buy QuickBooks from us at <a href="http://www.quickbooksfix.com/sales.html</a> and for further enquiries, e-mail us at choudharysha@hotmail.com

Re: Embedding of Forum not working on Google

Hugo <Nabble>
We fixed the problem and now Google goes to the right page.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Embedding of Forum not working on Google

Shakti1985
Thanks Hugo...:)
If your issue is still unresolved, fill our form and we will answer you back.

Buy QuickBooks from us at <a href="http://www.quickbooksfix.com/sales.html</a> and for further enquiries, e-mail us at choudharysha@hotmail.com

Re: Embedding of Forum not working on Google

Shakti1985
Hi Hugo,

Now its not working for this question: Read only file - please make file read writable ??

Thanks.
If your issue is still unresolved, fill our form and we will answer you back.

Buy QuickBooks from us at <a href="http://www.quickbooksfix.com/sales.html</a> and for further enquiries, e-mail us at choudharysha@hotmail.com

Re: Embedding of Forum not working on Google

Hugo <Nabble>
Ok, I fixed it too.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira