Embedding in a Google Sites website ....

Embedding in a Google Sites website ....

Geert Claes
Has anyone tried to embed their Nabble forums/categories/boards in a Google Sites website?

I managed to embed the forum using an iFrame Google Gadget but it has a height limitation.  The gadget forces you to set a height and only has a maximum height of 2000px.  I am trying to embed a Nabble top-category with a large number of sub-categories and sub-forums and I was wondering what the best way is to ensure none of the forums/categories/boards exceeds 2000px to avoid an ugly scrollbar?  Thanks!

Re: Embedding in a Google Sites website ....

VHDsofStuff
I used this one:
http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/file/117808631063490062819/url.xml
Since I have an ordinary 4:3 monitor at a max resolution of 1280x1024, I usually set the iFrame size to 1024x768. I never got any second scrollbar, but the iFrame might look funny on widescreen displays, but if I were to increase the iFrame, it might appear strange on regular (4:3) monitors. You could set the iFrame to, say, 1600x1200, but since my monitor doesn't have that resolution, it went off-screen. Maybe it would help for you.

If my process helped or worked out better for you, just reply. I hope this helped.
 - APM Music RULES!

VHD Vault .
 of Music Curios & More: http://sites.google.com/site/musiccurios
^ Admin pic. from Gavin and VOT

Re: Embedding in a Google Blog

I don't understand the code posted by VHD. :)

I have a forum that I've embedded in an HTML widget on a Wordpress blog:

http://nyskiblog.com/forums/

I think it does look pretty good.
HTTPS Please!
LB

Re: Embedding in a Google Sites website ....

LB
Hey, your site looks exactly like what I want to do.  Could you please give slightly more step-by-step instructions about how to embed a forum on Google Sites?