Embedding: Redirect users

rosali
Hi,

I would like to see to be able to add a query string to the automatically detected redirect url.
Reason: I have embedded nabble as a roundcube plugin. It does not make sense for me to be redirected to http://myroundcubedomain.com/index.php. I would need http://myroundcubedomain.com/index.php?_action=plugin.nabble.

Thanks!

rosali

MyRoundCube Project http://myroundcube.googlecode.com
MyRoundCube Online Demo http://mail4us.net

Re: Embedding: Redirect users

Hugo <Nabble>
You should open your forum (where the full URL is) and click on "Options > Embedding options". So, first, make your forum work here: http://myroundcubedomain.com/index.php?_action=plugin.nabble. Then go to that options page and change the redirection.

Re: Embedding: Redirect users

rosali
Thanks. That's a workaround. But it is not really good for for endusers of my Roundcube plugin. I would have to tell them to remove Roundcube's startup index.php temporarily, to replace it with a dummy file to simulate nabble embedding and then finally to configure nabble's redirection.

Hugo <Nabble>
I don't really understand how your plugin works. Will all endusers access the same forum on Nabble? I am wondering if you really need to setup a redirect URL.

Re: Embedding: Redirect users

rosali
I have solved it now on my side.

If you want to check the plugin, please goto http://mail4us.net/dev and register a test account.

There is a global embeded nabble mailing list at the login screen (see button Mailing List). When a user is in authenticated state he is logged into nabble automatically (see settings in "Settings->Server Settings"). Also the user has the choice to be redirected to his own nabble application (will be improved later to have more than only one choice).