Embedding Fails

GregChapman
Forum Embedding appears to have a recently introduced bug that I've just discovered.

To see the problem, visit an embedded forum with "Redirect to..." set on it.

Then go to a user profile screen and attempt to send the user an email. If I "wheel-click" or choose "Open link in new tab" in my browser the email screen opens in a non-embedded Nabble window.

Re: Embedding Fails

Pedro
Hi, Greg,
Thanks for reporting that. Actually that is not an error which would affect many users. Besides that, that page is not in NAML, it will take us time to fix it
My test forum.