Embedded nabble forum pushes my blogger widgets down

Embedded nabble forum pushes my blogger widgets down

tarun3kumar
Hi All,

I have embedded a nabble forum on my site - http://www.seleniumtests.com/p/testing-forum.html
Forum looks appealing but it ha pushed down my blogger widgets to bottom of page and has brought a long vertical bar.
I want to display widgets in side bar as they appear in other pages, for example -
http://www.seleniumtests.com/p/free-selenium-training.html

please suggest.

Thanks
Tarun K

Re: Embedded nabble forum pushes my blogger widgets down

GregChapman
Can't say I see the effect you describe, but then I don't normally see the sidebars on your site.

That's because it only works on screens that are massively wider than the window size I normally use. Even with a maximised window I need to use the horizontal scrollbar to view the edges.

Just a thought...  It would be worth considering significantly reducing the width of your central column if you want most people to easily access the sidebars. OTOH, if they are just full of adverts that have no consequence to visitors of you site, then keep it as it is!