Embedded forum

Re: Embedded forum

goldenring20000
How to make pictures like this
https://forum.naijastore.net/
on files on the forum?

Re: Embedded forum

GregChapman
That is an example of a News app with the sidebar removed. Read about it at:
http://greghelp.991552.n3.nabble.com/The-Journal-Apps-td4012839.html

Re: Embedded forum

goldenring20000
Is there a possibility to join certain sub -folders into a group? To make 3 or 4 groups? visually divided.

Re: Embedded forum

GregChapman
Just create sub-folders within a sub-folder

Re: Embedded forum

goldenring20000
Are there any ways to earn money from forum?

Re: Embedded forum

GregChapman
Are there any ways to earn money from a web site?

Re: Embedded forum

goldenring20000
I dn't speak about any site or forum.
I ask about this one, as I can't see the ways to embed anything here

Re: Embedded forum

GregChapman
I am sorry if I misunderstood you, but my question was valid. Your questions are beginning to get so vague that I felt a deliberately vague answer was deserved.

On any site you could require payment from users before they see the content. On any site you could place advertisements your own advertisement, or you could embed code supplied by a third party and collect commission for displaying those adverts. There are many ways of making money from a forum. This is a Nabble Support forum. You should be asking specific questions, then you can be given appropriate guidance, or be pointed to where the answer already appears.

I had begun to think, as most of your questions are such standard ones, that you had not made any attempt to search the forum for the answers you require before you post. It had reached the stage where I felt you were just dreaming up questions to post so that your signature would appear to advertise your blogspot account.

Forgive me if I misjudge the situation.

I recommend that, in future, you create a new topic for each new question you have. Give each topic a relevant subject line (This helps other who come later seeking answers to similar questions). Indicate what research you have doneon the forum by quoting the permalink of any previous answers. Explain how the answer falls short of what you need to solve your problem. (Note that because Nabble is an evolving product topics that are more than two years may not give the best answers, so always search to see if a more recent topic gives a better answer, but if an old topic is the best answer you can find then you should indicate what you have tried and how/why it does not work for you.

In short, people will be far more likely to give you helpful answers if you demonstrate you have made the effort to find the answer for yourself.

Re: Embedded forum

goldenring20000
This post was updated on .
GregChapman wrote

[...]

Quoted from:
http://support.nabble.com/Embedded-forum-tp7601038p7601251.html
I thouht the question was clear. As the forum is very individual and specific.
For searching the answers, you may have seen that I post questions in some other topics, which mean that I find them and read.
To require payment from someone is a good idea to make some content invisible not for members, as I have read it, here, it's not only a problem but
a strange question - why do owners need this feature.

As for my own research, the most great feature stated about this forum is that it is embaddable to any site or blog.
Which seems to be disputable (as far as I anderstand for now PHPBB forum is also embeddable). I may be mistaken here.
I hope nabble is easier to construct and manage

But I just suddenly found why sometimes on my blog forum is downloaded and sometimes not - https.

And the idea of advetising the site through the signature is wonderful)

But sometimes it is very difficult to understand and find very simple and likely obvious things, which should be clear from sight.

Thank you and good luck.

Even now I was trying to quote and answer to your comment, but found myself writing a personal letter to you.
May be it's my own fault.
12